Thursday, May 5, 2011

question...

Ok, so I have a question- If you were dropped off in an arctic environment with nothing but a fire and a finite amount of wood to burn , with the knowledge that there was absolutely no way to get out of this scenario alive, would you choose to A. Make the fire last as long as possible, keeping it very small and producing just barely enough heat for survival, stretching out the last bit of your life however uncomfortable it may be; OR B. Have a blazing fire which produced enough heat to make you very comfortable for a shorter amount of time. WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

1 comment:

  1. Two answers; one voluntary and one involuntary.
    Considering the alternatives from comfort, reason prevails. I would go for maximum comfort and the short survival span. Under actual conditions, for me at least, I would not be able to override the survival instinct. I would do whatever it takes to survive as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete